Warning! Executing cBots downloaded from this section may result in loss of funds. Use them at your own risk.
|Member since:||24 Aug 2015|
- @MaVe-Patterns-Outside: Please post a new thread for your question.
- @Custom TimeFrame Candlesticks: Question about using the timeframe (Time UTC- 1Min chart) Once the chosen timeframe is 4H and above,the candle doesn't begin at 00:00 anymore. Why?
- @MaVe-DailyOHLC: Hello emeeder1, Thank you for your feedback. The DailyOHLC is extended for three days now. The latest update shows the friday OHLC on monday too.
- @Custom Bid and Ask Lines: After installing, Right click on the chart. Under viewing options: disable the default Bid Price Line & Ask Price Line. Then you can see the custom Bid and Ask Lines...
- @EXPERIMENTAL Channel Sketcher: Very creative! You could print the chart on a canvas, and make an exhibition... seriously.
- @Triple-DailyOHLC: Hello emeeder1, The Indicator shows the DailyOHLC extended two days into the future. Therefore, friday lines are visible at sunday as dotted lines. If the symbol you're trading starts at monday, then there is no line from Friday... Indicator and local time are set to UTC. You can change the Timezone at Line 24 according to your local time settings at cTrader. (The Indicator is made for the lower Timeframes, for a more accurate entry-exit moment)
- @Triple-DailyOHLC: Final Version - Final Update - All Lines correct.
- @Triple-TrendBox (DC): Final Version available.
- @Triple-DailyHL (DC): Your feedback is appreciated. Those who downloaded: Any suggestions/preferences for the dailyOpen and dailyClose colors?
- @Triple-DailyOHLC: Sunday dailyOpen available. Not as a solid Line yet.
Final Version. This indicator displays the current and the previous D/W/M values as a TargetTree. Released: 07/12/2016 Latest update: 07/12/2016 Notifications: You can display the D/W/M values individually. Donate a winning trade with this indicator PayPal.Me: paypal.me/MarioVerheye PayPal email: firstname.lastname@example.org Example:
07 Dec 2016
Final Version. This indicator displays the Outside bar/candle, covering the range of two previous bars/candles. Released: 24/06/2016 Latest update: 24/06/2016 Notifications: You can turn the text on/off. Donate a winning trade with this indicator PayPal.Me: paypal.me/MarioVerheye PayPal email: email@example.com Example:
24 Jul 2016
Final Version. This indicator displays all the gaps, according to a given gap size. GapUp = Green, GapDown = Red. Released: 11/06/2016 Latest update: 28/06/2016 Notifications: You can set the Gap Size, show the Gap Size and show the Gap Price. Donate a winning trade with this indicator PayPal.Me: paypal.me/MarioVerheye PayPal email: firstname.lastname@example.org Example: Min.Gap Size set to 4 Pips
24 Jul 2016
The Threefold Triangle is a symmetrical triangular chart pattern. Based on the daily High/Low and the MedianPrice. Released: 21/02/2016 Latest update: Notifications:
21 Feb 2016
Final Version. This indicator displays the daily OHLC as horizontal lines. These lines are extended three days into the future. Released: 10/02/2016 Latest update: 10/06/2016 - All Symbols - HL / HLC / HLO / OHLC Notifications: The dailyClose is only on the next day visible, as the previousClose (Blue Line).
10 Jun 2016
Final Version. Visual Trend-analysis. Discover the secrets of the Triple-TrendBox. Based on the Triple-DailyHL lines. Released: 04/02/2016 Default Colors Latest update: 11/02/2016 Notifications: There are three boxes created, evolving from Monday until Wednesday. Then they move all together until Friday. Metals/Forex: New Box created at 22:05 UTC Manual: (Under Construction.) Learning Level I Activate 1 Box on Monday. The Monday box evolves according to new H/L. The Trendlines are extended to Tuesday. Activate 2 Boxes on Tuesday. The Monday box remains. The Tuesday box evolves. Again, the Trendlines are extended to the next day. Now you can learn how the Trendlines behave. Activate 3 Boxes on Wednesday. The existing boxes remain. The Wednesday box evolves. The Triple-TrendBox uses all his Trendlines. Leave it like that for the rest of the trading week, and learn. The Triple-TrendBox moves with you. Next Monday back from start. Now you can choose the Learning Level II. Learning Level II Activate 2 boxes on Monday. Activate 3 boxes on Tuesday. Full Functionality Activate 3 Boxes at anytime. Full Functionality
11 Feb 2016